Last week we shared five of our hottest education topics at LMT LAB DAY Chicago 2018 and today we’re back to share five more:
- Restoring the Edentulous Patient with Implant-supported Digital Solutions: Daniel Alter, MSC, MDT, CDT, discusses the protocols and digital workflows to design a monolithic, implant-supported zirconia bridge and overdenture bar using 3Shape CAD technologies. Register.
- Zirconia vs. Zirconia: Endless Possibilities: Join Alexander Wuensche, CDT for detailed insight into the variety of zirconia options available today, as well as the design applications, milling strategies, and sintering protocols utilized to produce the most highly esthetic zirconia restorations. Register.
- Revolutionary Digital Implant Restorative System: In this lecture John Ackley discusses how using standardized implant components streamlines workflows and reduces operating costs. Register.
- Table Clinic: Noritake Katana & Elite Canvas Micro-layering Technique: Join Edgar Munoz to watch him combine the Noritake CZR porcelain system and Katana zirconia to achieve lifelike esthetics using the most advanced micro-layering techniques. Register.
- The Revolution of Esthetics with Katana Zirconia Multi-layered: Jean Chiha, CDT, will discuss the protocols of finishing zirconia in the green state, sintering and the art of hand polishing and glazing. Register.
To register or see more of the 30+ educational offerings from Zahn learn more here.
Thanks for reading,
Sam WainwrightBack to All Posts