GC LiSi Press
GC Initial LiSi Press is a revolutionary
new pressable ceramic.
Buy 3 Initial LiSi Press Ingot Sleeves, Get 1 at No Cost
Buy 1 Initial LiSi Basic Set, Get 4 Initial LiSi Press Ingot Sleeves at No Cost
Buy 3 Sleeves of Initial LiSi Press Ingots, Get 1 GC LiSi PressVest Intro Kit
Buy 1 100gm x 60 Case of LiSi PressVest Powder, Get 1 900ml Bottle of GC LiSi PressVest Liquid
Buy 1 100gm Case of LiSi PressVest Powder AND 2 Sleeves of Initial LiSi Press Ingots, Get 1 Sleeve of LiSi Press Ingots
Buy 1 LiSi Basic Set AND 1 LiSi Advanced Set, Get 3 LiSi Press Ingot Sleeves and 1 LiSi PressVest Intro Kit
*Call your Zahn consultant for details.
A lithium disilicate ceramic that combines unparalleled strength and exceptional aesthetics that technicians demand without being low in value. LiSi Press is faster to process, is optimized to be used with GC Initial LiSi veneering ceramic, and leaves virtually no reaction layer, making your laboratory more productive.
- Lithium disilicate with High Density Micronization
- 450 MPa
- Rich, warm, and bright colors with excellent fluorescence
- Virtually no reaction layer when divested
- Optimized to be used with the proven GC Initial LiSi veneering ceramic and GC Initial Lustre Pastes NF
- Lower solubility than other leading brands
- Material and color stability after repeated firing
- Acid resistant and wear resistant
Have a consultant contact you about the New LiSi Press today